Mentoring support – Reboot
Reboot supports young people aged ten to 17 who are at risk of being affected by serious violence and knife crime across Sussex.
Our mentors work one to one with young people who are referred to us by Sussex Police to help them to be healthier, happier, more independent and support them to make a positive change or new start.
Our mentors provide support over a 12-week period to help:
- Identify strengths and support young people to feel good about themselves.
- Create and achieve personal goals.
- Feel confident about overcoming difficulties and setbacks.
- Understand and manage emotions and behaviour.
To find out more please contact us by clicking below.
Mentoring support – Targeted Kicks
Our Targeted Kicks programme provides mentoring support for young people aged between eight and 12 who are involved with, or at significant risk of, serious youth violence in Brighton and Hove.
Our mentors work one to one with young people who are referred to us by partner agencies in the city to help them to develop the personal skills and support networks they need to achieve and move forward in their lives.
The 12-week programme involves:
- An intensive, flexible and long-term one-to-one personal development programme.
- Referral into our weekly Premier League Kicks sessions – ensuring regular access to meaningful physical activity and an environment that promotes positive values that can help the young people to feel inspired and engaged.
- Tailored support to the needs of the young person such as being able to manage conflict, cope with peer pressure and make the right choices.
- Opportunity to progress into a tailored youth leadership programme with support to gain skills and qualifications and contribute to making their local community stronger and safer.
To find out more and discuss a referral please contact us by clicking below.
Albion in the Community is committed to safeguarding and ensuring the protection of children, young people and adults. The charity accepts its responsibility for safeguarding and ensuring the welfare and wellbeing of all children, young people and adults who engage in our activities.
Get the latest news
Keep up to date with all the latest from Albion in the Community. Sign up for our newsletter here.