Move it May 2022
Get moving this May for Albion in the Community
Move it May is back, and we’re challenging people to get moving once again to help us raise funds to keep vulnerable people across Sussex moving too.
It is recommended that you do 150 minutes of moderate intensity exercise per week – that means anything that gets your heart rate up – so we would like you to pledge to move for 20 minutes (or more if you’d like) every day for the month of May.
By taking on the challenge, you are helping us make sure we can continue to provide inclusive and accessible opportunities for vulnerable people in the Sussex community to get moving too through our award-winning programmes.
It’s really simple:
1. Sign up by filling in the form below.
2. Decide on some fun ways you’d like to complete your 20 minutes. This could be anything from taking the dog for a walk to swimming. The choice is yours.
3. Don’t forget to log your minutes – remember little and often is just as effective.
4. Send us your proof by Monday 6 June and we will send you your digital certificate.
Fundraise for Albion in the Community: don’t forget to tell everyone about your challenge and ask them to sponsor you.
You can set up your JustGiving page by clicking HERE.
Entry is just £10 per person and to give you some incentives:
– Everyone who raises £50 will receive a limited-edition Move it May medal.
– Everyone who raises £100 will receive a limited edition Move it May / Albion in the Community t-shirt.
Registration closes on 30 April and your activity will need to be completed by 31 May.
Thank you for your support. We look forward to seeing what you get up to.
Date and time
01 May 2022 00:00 -
31 May 2022 23:59