Virtual Festive Fun Run: 19-20 December 2020
Registration is now closed – We are encouraging families to get in the festive spirit by getting active and taking part in our Virtual Festive Fun Run – running 2km or for 15 minutes (the equivalent of a lap around the Amex Stadium) on the weekend of 19-20 December.
Registration for family packs start from £20 (for one adult and one child) and individual adults can register for just £8.
Each fantastic festive fun run family pack includes:
- An exclusive blue and white festive fun run t-shirt (per child).
- A blue and white Santa hat (per adult).
- An Albion in the Community Christmas card from Father Christmas.
- Healthy Christmas recipes for the Christmas period.
- Stickers to wear with pride once you have completed the run.
We are encouraging all participants to fundraise and because it is Christmas, anyone who raises £25 or more will be entered into a prize draw to win some Brighton & Hove Albion goodies. You can set up your fundraising page here.
Fancy taking on the Festive Fun Run? To find out more and to register click here.
Please note: Children should always be accompanied by adults and therefore individual child registration is not possible.
Registration deadline: Thursday 10 December.