Register for Get Active for AITC and be in with the chance of winning an Apple Watch Series 3
Register for our Get Active for AITC campaign and be in with the chance of winning an Apple Watch Series 3
You have until midnight on 31 October 2018 to register for one of our Get Active for AITC challenges to be in with a chance of winning.
All you need to do is head to our GivePenny page here and register for one of our challenges, which this year include a number of virtual challenges.
This season we are challenging our supporters to help us raise £100,000 and cover a combined 10,000 miles. Our virtual challenges link with Strava, Fitbit and RunKeeper to help you clock your miles.
So don’t delay – sign up for one of our running, walking or cycling challenges and help us continue to support people across Sussex.
Please see below full list of terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions
- This draw is run by ‘the promoter’ Albion in the Community (registered charity number 1110978) whose registered office is: American Express Community Stadium, Village Way, Brighton, BN1 9BL.
- The competition closes at 11.59pm on Wednesday 31 October 2018.
- The competition is open to entrants aged 16 or over.
- Employees of Albion in the Community and Brighton & Hove Albion Football Club may not enter this competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition the entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Only one entry is accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will not be valid.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not being received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
To enter you need to set-up a GivePenny page connected to one of our Get Active for AITC challenges. This page needs to be set up in an individual’s name and attached to one of our available challenges.
- The competition prize is an Apple Watch Series 3, 42mm Space Grey Aluminium case with Black Sports Band (GPS). Product details can be found here – https://www.apple.com/uk/shop/buy-watch/apple-watch/42mm-gps-space-grey-aluminium-black-sport-band
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoters control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as practicably possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for any inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- Winners will be chosen at random from all entrants.
- The winner will be notified by email within 48 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 30 days the prize will be re-drawn.
- The promotor will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry.
- The promotor’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner’s name will be available 48 hours after the closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have any queries about this competition please email email@example.com.